- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- Split Annuity Strategy
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What's So Great About a Rollover?
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
- A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
- Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
- Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
- Orchestrating Your Retirement Accounts
- Money that Buys Good Health is Never Ill Spent
- Should You Borrow from Your 401(k)?
- Volunteering in Retirement
- Social Security Benefits: How Much Will I Receive
- Social Security: Maximizing Benefits
- Social Security: The 64,000 Dollar Question
- Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Social Security: The Elephant in the Room
- Choices for Your 401(k) at a Former Employer
- IRA Withdrawals that Escape the 10% Tax Penalty
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
- Three Key Questions to Answer Before Taking Social Security
- Eight Mistakes That Can Upend Your Retirement
- Does Your Portfolio Fit Your Retirement Lifestyle?
- What's New for Social Security?
- Retirement Traps to Avoid
- Critical Estate Documents
- Estate Management Checklist
- And the Executor Is
- Put It in a Letter
- Will Power
- A Brief History of Estate Taxes
- Trends in Charitable Giving
- Problems with Probate
- Succeeding at Business Succession
- What is the Value of Your Business?
- Choosing a Business Structure
- Understanding the Alternate Valuation Date
- 4 Steps to Protecting a Child with Disabilities
- A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- A Living Trust Primer
- Yours, Mine, and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriages
- Four Reasons Millennials Need an Estate Strategy
- Four Steps to Valuing an Estate
- When Heirs are Imperfect
- Test Your Estate Strategy Knowledge
- Why Everyone Needs an Estate Strategy
- The Business Cycle
- A Look at Diversification
- Inflation & Your Money
- Mutual Funds vs. ETFs
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- Estimating the Cost of College
- TIPS for Inflation
- Types of Stock Market Analysis
- Best-Performing Asset Classes
- How the Federal Reserve Works
- A Primer on Dividends
- Asset Allocation
- How Stocks Work
- Required Reading: The Economic Report of the President
- Getting a Head Start on College Savings
- A Decision Not Made Is Still a Decision
- Global vs. International: What’s The Difference?
- The Great Debate Continues: Active vs. Passive
- All Muni Bonds Are Not Created Equal
- A Taxing Story: Capital Gains and Losses
- The ABCs of Zero Coupon Bonds
- The Ivory Tower Changes Wall Street
- Earnings for All Seasons
- Investing with Your Heart
- The Anatomy of an Index
- The Utility of Sector Investing
- The Investment Risk No One’s Ever Heard Of
- Alternative Investments - Going Mainstream
- Don’t Be Your Own Worst Enemy
- Investment Challenges of the Affluent Investor
- Four Really Good Reasons to Invest
- How Financial Professionals Are Compensated
- What’s Your Investment IQ?
- You Would Rather Be...
- Investing for Impact
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- What to Look for in an Extended-Care Policy
- Understanding Extended Care
- Keep Your Umbrella Handy
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
- Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
- Preparing for the Expected
- Understanding the Basics of Medigap Policies
- What You Should Do About Insurance Following a Divorce
- When to Self-Insure
- When Does Your Personal Car Become a Commercial Vehicle?
- The ABC’s of Auto Insurance
- Understanding Homeowners Insurance
- Insuring Your Business Against Cyber Liability
- An Overview of Renter’s Insurance
- Protecting Your Home Against Flood Loss
- A Brief Guide To Condo Insurance
- Making Sense Of A Home Warranty
- Buying Auto Insurance For Teen Drivers
- Retiree Health Care Coverage Overseas
- A Home Insurance Claim: To File Or Not To File
- The Value of Insuring Against Life’s Risks
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Newly Married
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Young and Single
- Insurance Needs Assessment: Married With Children
- Insurance Needs Assessment: For Empty Nesters and Retirees
- Protection Against Uninsured Drivers
- The Most Overlooked Item of Any Home Improvement
- When Life Insurance Becomes Taxable
- Social Media: #NewestBusinessLiabilityRisk
- Keeping Summer Safe: Pool and Spa Safety Tips
- Insuring Your Second Home
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Inventorying Your Possessions
- Fallen Tree Damage—Who Pays?
- Gun Ownership and Your Homeowners Policy
- Does Your Credit Score Affect Your Insurance Rates?
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- How Insurance Deductibles Work
- Test Your Life Insurance Knowledge
- Teen Drinking and Your Liability
- Gap Insurance for Leased Cars
- Dog Bites Neighbor. Now What?
- Understanding Marginal Income Tax Brackets
- How Income Taxes Work
- What Do Your Taxes Pay For?
- What If You Get Audited?
- What Is a 1035 Exchange?
- Do You Owe The AMT?
- How to Make the Tax Code Work for You
- Tax Deductions You Won't Believe
- Red Flags for Tax Auditors
- How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
- Five Most Overlooked Tax Deductions
- You May Need to Make Estimated Tax Payments If…
- Does Your Child Need to File an Income Tax Return?
- Tax Rules When Selling Your Home
- Filing Final Tax Returns for the Deceased
- Spotting Credit Trouble
- U.S. Personal Savings Rate
- Life and Death of a Twenty Dollar Bill
- Pay Yourself First
- Buying vs. Leasing a Car
- Your Emergency Fund: How Much Is Enough?
- Budget Check Up: Tax Time Is the Right Time
- What to Look for in Personal Finance Apps
- Password Protection Strategies
- A Penny Saved is Two Pennies Earned
- The Economic Journey of Your Morning Coffee
- Countering Counterfeit Currency
- Weighing the Benefits of Prepaid Debit Cards
- The Half Million Dollar Baby
- The Lowdown on Those Free Credit Scores
- Strategies For Managing Student Loan Debt
- Mortgages in Retirement
- The Average American Budget
- Lots of Variables with Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Fixed or Variable Mortgage, Which Should You Pick?
- To Catch a Thief
- A House Divided
- Do Your Kids Know The Value of a Silver Spoon?
- Countdown to College
- Putting a Price Tag On Your Health
- Prevent a Rift: Money Tips for Newlyweds
- Personal Finance Tips for Military Families
- A Cheat Sheet for Sending Your Kid to College
- The Financial Literacy Crisis
- Saving on Subscription Service Costs
- Stop Wasting Money
- Please Leave Home Without It
- Changing Unhealthy Behaviors
- Debt Stress
- Avoiding Cognitive Decline
- Raising Healthy Children
- Good Health is Good Business
- Money Draining Food Myths
- Building Your Legacy
- Creative Ways to Motivate Your Employees
- Keeping Good Records is Good Business
- Mastering Mobile Lingo
- Four Great, Unexpected Places to Raise a Family
- Best Vacations: By Car, By Ship, By Foot, Once in a Lifetime
- Travel, Without the Baggage
- Pickleball in Retirement
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.