Get Started Now: Schedule An Appointment Online
Working with a trusted financial planner is an important decision you can make for your financial future. Whatever you hope to achieve, it’s our mission at Fiduciary Wealth Management to simplify the complexities of your financial life so you can focus on what matters most.
- Are you nervous about market volatility?
- Do you wonder if you are truly prepared for retirement?
- Do you have specific questions about your financial plan?
- Would you like a second opinion on your investments or retirement plan?
We’re Here To Help Virtually
We offer a no-cost introductory Q&A session to help answer your questions, learn more about your goals, and see how we may be able to help.
In our no-cost introductory phone call, we’ll discuss:
- Which financial questions do you have?
- What worries you about your financial future?
- What are your concerns or goals when it comes to investing?
During our discussion, we’ll answer any specific questions you may have, and take the time to learn about your values, goals, and objectives.
How To Prepare For Our Call
You don’t need to do anything to prepare for the meeting, and there’s no cost or commitment for the call. It may be helpful to collect your financial questions so we can review them together. Use the link below to schedule your call online now!
Get Started Now
Schedule your free 30-minute introductory phone call today to:
- Plan to maximize your financial future.
- Get answers to your specific questions.
- Get personalized recommendations for your unique situation.
You may also call (501) 673-3092 or email email@example.com.
About Rocklin Senavinin, CFP®
With over 20 years of experience in the financial planning industry, Roc has dedicated his career to helping individuals live comfortably in retirement and enjoy the assets they have spent their career building. He is co-founder of Fiduciary Wealth Management, a fee-only registered investment advisory firm in Little Rock, Arkansas. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, he has advanced training in the holistic process of creating a personal financial plan that addresses a person’s comprehensive needs for the short and long term. To learn more, connect with Roc on LinkedIn or visit www.fidwm.com. If you have questions, feel free to schedule a phone call using this link.